THE FIVE STEPS TO HELP MINIMIZE YOUR WATER MAIN PROBLEMS.
Fracta uses a patent-pending data processing tool to assess, clean and normalize data. The tool can identify missing water main parameters such as material and install year, rationalize disparate data sets coming from multiple sources and recognize incorrect data values. The condition and risk assessment process begins after the data is cleaned.
– Rehabilitation and replacement
– Changes to operating conditions
– Further condition assessment
– Rate increases, cases and studies
– Leak detection targeting
– Valve maintenance and exercising
– Educating boards and commissions
"We gather all the environmental data, mix it up with the utility data, run our algorithms to provide the likelihood of failure for each section of the pipe and map it out using the web.”– Takashi Kato, Fracta CEO and Cofounder